Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve


We played Apples to Apples, Taboo, 100, and Scattergories. We ate Fish and Chicken leftovers from the wedding (fish was Veeerry chewy!), salad, chocolate cake, cheesecakes, candy and more candy. Then New Years came and nobody even stood up. It was a good night.

Brenaya, Me, Sonya, Jocelyn
Also known as: my sister in law's sister, me, my boyfriend's sister in law, and my sister in law
Okay, so not as confusing as I thought it might sound...



ps. I really like how my camera takes black and whites, as in the top photo. I think I prefer it to the way it looks when I turn a colour into a black and white on my computer, as in the lower photo (although I did choose to make it more of a high-contrast black & white)
But for some reason I just really like that top pic of Andrew and Sonya playing Taboo.

No comments: