Anyways, this is what my room looks like when its clean. Except now I have a sewing machine on my desk as well as a laptop. Let's see if I can give some insightful information as we view the images...
- I tied a ribbon between two pins on the wall and clothes-pinned stuff to it. Included are: a picture of a beautiful beach in Australia, photo booth pics of me and Emerly, a postcard and letter from Susie, an Orange Business Card (Earmark's, I bought some awesome cards once from them), picture of Wade and Tara... dunno what else...
- I hate organizing 24" x 36" drawings. They're totally mixed and matched it there, if I ever needed to find something... I don't even want to think about it.
- that's a stack of magazines behind. Anyone want some interior design magazines?!
- to the right of that is my door
- this is the icky side of the room. With no good way of storing purses, I stack them on this white shelf that came with my room. It works, but it annoys me by it's perpetual messiness.
- I like having a long mirror on my closet door. My closet, on the other hand, is the same width as the door (normal door size) :D
- in the mirror you can also see my other dresser that's stacked with stuff as well.
See?! STUFF everywhere!
Well, wasn't that fun!?
Now I can go to bed. Night!