Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where have all my commenters gone?!

First day of school! I'd thought I would write all about it in analytical detail. But its not looking that promising right now. You see, it is hard to keep blogging when the comments keep reading 0! And I know for a fact that there were 16 people here yesterday, 10 the day before that, and 21 the day before that. So come out of the millwork and give me a little love! Come on people! Otherwise forget it, I'm striking. I won't tell you about my first early morning start, heading to the school gym where I got my locker set up, my little jog around the park....or about having a lovely little shower and getting set up with laundry service so that my gym clothes and dirty towel are washed up for me every day. (I paid for it til June to keep me going every day!) But whatever, I'm not telling more about that... Or about playing bongo drums in a big cirlce for orientation. Or about our teachers advice ("If they catch you sleeping in the classrooms in the middle of the night they will kick you out... I guess they don't want you to literally live here... but if you bring a sleeping bag and just do an hour at a time under your desk they probably won't be able to catch you...") or classroom (We're supposed to plaster it with inspiration and we can even paint it! [as if we could all ever decide on a colour scheme]), or my shiny new outfit I wore and the ruffly new bag I carried. Nope. None of it. :)

- ayla

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm still here :) Laundry service sounds good - I think I need that here :)

Terrylynne said...

I want to hear more - pleeease??!! Sorry about no comments on the last few blogs, I'll do better I promise! School sounds exciting and stimulating and maybe a little exhausting!! Good for you on the motivational help in the gym - what a great idea, you're not going to have time to do laundry anyway - can you sneak in other clothes?! LOL Please keep us posted.....we do love to hear!!

Wade and Tara said...

oh Ayla SORRY!!! you know I was feeling like writing the SAME post!! so you better start commenting and I will do the same :D love ya!

Anna said...

I came across your blog at some point. :) I totally know the feeling and have written more than one comment-fishing blog post in my time! ;) Anyway, you got me out of lurker status, so well done!

Unknown said...

I read you - I just didn't think you really cared to get my two cents....but now that I know this...........hahaha!!