Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A walk around the neighbourhood...


Some pictures from around the neighbourhood last week - see, I wasn't kidding about the fall colours this year. The next day a lot of this blew away so I was really glad I went out to photograph it when I did! I also found a persimmon tree, loaded with fruit! Who knew?!
Anyways I am sick, can barely swallow and am just trying to get rid of it... have no energy at all. But I've missed my blog so I need to get it rolling again, it's been way too long since a decent post!
Soon I'll be feeling energized and doing a million things again I hope!

Love,

Ayla

1 comment:

Terrylynne said...

Beautiful!! I am so jealous, we had NO colour here this fall. So glad to see you're blogging again - keep it up!! AND get better, drink lots of tea and get lots of sleep!!
Just taking cookies out of the oven, wish you were here to share the warm oatmeal raisin cookies with me!! Love and Miss you!