Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I know, I haven't posted in a while... sorry! It's been busy. Well, a combination of busy and not feeling liking blogging.

Getting packed up and ready tonight to head all the way out to Langely/Abbotsford for Christmas eve and Christmas tomorrow; feels kinda like Christmas should be over already. Maybe because of the big wedding a week before, and with the amount of turkey's I've handled in the last couple days (accross the check-out!) I am feelin' pretty darn out of steam.

I do have a little to report with a day of thrifting with mom and a day of antique-ing and fabric-shopping with dad!! Good thing I don't tire of a good thing! But yes. Lots to report in the good stuff department.

But for now, just wanted to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Season's Tidings to YOU!
From us:

Please note:
- This is not a grade-A photo. It is simply the only one I've seen so far of us from the wedding.
- Ron's mouth is usually like that because he is probably in the middle of a sentence which is normal. However, not so normal looking when it's frozen and made into a photo.

Here is a better picture of us, also fairly recent:



And, just for good measure, here is another one of me at the wedding ... because I look better in this one ;) and cause Keina looks so darn cute!



Ok ya'll I'm outta here.

I'll check up on ya in the new year! And while you're reading this blog, might as well pop over and say hi to Britta on her new one!

No comments: