Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Morning

Today I got up at 1030 and took my bike to "Banana Grove", the little grocery store a few blocks from here that used to smell really strange but they seem to have remedied that!



This is how my bike basket looked when I got home. I went over a bump and the strawberries flew out! I need some more practice at this! But it was only half an hour from the time I left my house to the time I got back with a bunch of food! I've gotten better at buying fresh stuff that I have to use up instead of stocking up once every couple weeks and half of it going to waste.

By the way, here is my bike (minus his basket)!


So I made a big asparagus, mushroom and tomato omelette  scrambled eggs for brunch and it was yummy!

Now, I think today's goal is to see if I still know how to sew before work. It's raining now so it will be a good day for it!

No comments: