Friday, January 30, 2009

bum bum bum bum


It's Friday!
& I am excited to go home with paycheque in hand, get my butt out to the boy's house (please traffic, be kind today!) & just relaaax. I think I'll pick up some oldy movies at the library on my way home.
I thought I would add 1 more entry to my blog for January. It's been a hectic month & still so much feels 'undone' - the to-do list is growing instead of shrinking. But I think that is normal for a January.
Anyways I told myself I'd get this filing done today. According to my calculations I might be able to have it done by 5 o'clock if it takes me an average of 2.5 minutes per filing item with 46 items. Jeepers I hate filing. But I guess it is better than sitting here waiting for my bum to get even bigger and wobblier.
Ciao blog-world & hope y'all have an enchanting weekend!

No comments: