Friday, January 23, 2009

De-Clutter and get Butter! (better with an accent)

To say this
DID NOT inspire me to make some changes
would be the biggest lie of my life.
I really really really hope this inspiration lasts another... oh... at least 6 hours so I can go home and start throwing away stuff!
I had been thinking that even though I LOVE stuff and I LOVE clothes and I always wish I could just keep all my stuff forever so that I could look back and have something from now... and to have original things that aren't the typical trends 30 years from now... I think I know better. So now I'm not just going to think it, I am going to get rid of it. I know that stuff doesn't make any difference in the end. And the clutter is currently driving me mad.
SO now I am sitting here dreaming of going home to my bedroom instead of dreading it again because of it's madness, because I just can't wait! I hadn't even thought of how much cosmetics, hair stuff etc. that I've been holding on to for no good reason! Stuff I 'need' but could safely bet hasn't been used since last winter. So it is time to remove this clutter and (finally) start 2009 off how it should be!
Hopefully I can save some things for people that would appreciate them, but for the most part it will be a big thank-you-for-all-the-fun-shopping-trips-here to Value Village. And then the garbage bin.
Yay! I can't wait!!
This weekend is going to rock.

No comments: